Monday Mixed Levels 6:00 - 7:15 p.m. Wednesday Mixed Levels 6:00 - 7:15 p.m.
Tuesday Mixed Levels 6:00 - 7:15 p.m.
Thursday Mixed Levels 6:00 - 7:15 p.m.
Coahoma Community College
Wednesday Mixed Levels 4:00 - 5:00 p.m.
TFA’s recieve special discounted rates off the series price.
Clarksdale: 8-class series, one class per week for 8 weeks $85.
Drop-In Fee: $13 for non-session holders or $11 for current session holders who wish to attend a class outside of their series.
Cleveland: 8-class series, one class per week for 8 weeks $110.
Cleveland: 16-class series, two classes per week for 8 weeks $195.
Drop-In Fee: $15 for non-session holders or $13 for current session holders who wish to attend a class outside of their series.
*All purchased classes are non-refundable, non-transferable, cannot be suspended and must be applied to the series for which they were purchased.
*Delta Yoga accepts cash, checks and gift certificates.
*It may be necessary for an equally qualified yoga teacher to substitute yoga classes on occasion.
This class is designed to introduce students to principles of alignment. The emphasis will be on standing poses, while introducing the basic genres of yoga postures, including beginning backbends, hip-openers, and supine poses. Students will leave feeling more confident and grounded in their bodies as they work to systematically stretch and strengthen their hamstrings, hips, backs, and shoulders. This level is appropriate for students without any prior yoga experience, and for students new to yoga. It is accessible to anyone regardless of size, shape or fitness level.
This class encompasses a more vigorous sequence of postures, giving students the opportunity to deepen their understanding of the alignment principles. Focus will be on further exploration of the standing poses and hip openers while also introducing deeper backbends, arm balances, and inversions. This level is appropriate for students who have some general yoga experience or are in good physical condition.
For those with a strong practice and healthy constitution. Exploring the deeper aspects of breath with pranayama and a further investigation of alignment and energy in the asana poses and sequences. This challenging asana practice inspires students to embrace their edge and expand their boundaries.
Scheduling a private session can be beneficial in many ways. One-on-one sessions are a great way to build one’s own personal practice. For more information please contact us.
Delta Yoga can bring a yoga class right to your work place! Reward your employees for a job well done with a one time yoga class or set up an ongoing weekly class.
For more information, please contact us.
Maximizing the benefits of your practice:
- Be considerate to your classmates by arriving a few minutes early to get settled.
- When you arrive for class, please leave your shoes outside the practice area.
- Advise the teacher of any injury, medical condition or limitations before the class starts.
- Yoga is best practiced on an empty stomach.
- Turn off all electronic devices.
- Please do not wear perfume or any strong scents as other people may have allergies or sensitivities.
- Pick up and put away props neatly that were used during the class.
- Yoga is not a competitive practice. Be gentle and compassionate towards yourself and your fellow students.
- Most importantly, arrive with a loving heart and a sense of humor. JUST HAVE FUN!